Got Low-Light? Give These 5 Plants a Try!
- Philodendron. Philodendrons like to keep cool and thrive in temperatures around 15 degrees Celsius. Be careful with pets and kids though as they’re toxic if ingested.
- Lucky bamboo. Even though it isn’t actually a bamboo, the lucky bamboo still grows like crazy and can live in water instead of soil.
- Mint. In the wild, mint actually grows in swampy areas and thus can thrive in cool and shady spots. They also smell great and keep bugs away.
- Snake Plant. A great air purifier, snake plants are also very low maintenance and can go a couple months without being watered.
- Pothos. So difficult to kill it’s also known as devil’s ivy. This trailing plant can grow up to 20m in length.